Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites | 2015


Skin Care:

Nspa Skincare Box Set

-Moisturizer 
-Serum
-Hot Cloth Cleanser 
-Gel Cleanser


I'm sure you've all seen these on my blog before when I did my favourite skin care but I have been loving them a lot recently :)

Beauty:

Soap & Glory Lipgloss



This came in a soap & glory box set for xmas which I have been using with a lip liner brush because I think the colour can look a little too intense when applied fully, but using a lip liner brush makes it look a lot nicer (and stay on longer too).


No7 Eyeshadow 



This also came in a box set for xmas by no7 and I really like this colour eyeshadow :)

Burts Bees Lip Balm



I'm am a big fan of lip balms so any I see I will want to buy & try. This also gives a teeny bit of red colour.

Non Beauty Faves:

TV:

-I survived a zombie apocalypse (who else watches this?)
-The Walking Dead
-Broadchurch

Music:

Chocolate - 1975 (I know it's old but I like it :D)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.