Wednesday 2 September 2015

August Favourites | 2015

Hey, so I haven't done a favourites in a long time. I think maybe march/april was the last time I did one. The reason for that is because I'm someone who always sticks to the same things until they run out or I get bored of them ect. But today I have a few things I want to show you :)

Lush Lip Scrub 'Popcorn'

The first thing is this Lush Lip Scrub. I absolutely love these and think they work really well. They're around £5 which to some people can seem like a lot for just 'a pot of sugar' but I don't mind paying as they last a really long time and I know that they work on me. I bought mine in 'Popcorn' and i'm not joking when I say this but it literally tastes like popcorn from the cinema, it's amazing and i'm obsessed. I remember buying one of these last year and it was a lifesaver for my lips in the winter so i'm hoping this one will do the same for me this year too.

Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara

I bought this mascara just before my holiday and have been using it ever since. I like the way it makes my lashes look and how non-clumpy they are once I've applied it. It also says it includes argon oil to make your lashes feel 'lightweight and soft' and I can agree, it almost feels as if you have nothing at all on your lashes throughout the day and the mascara lasts so long that I sometimes struggle to take it off haha. But I can't fault it and I really really like it :)

Favourite place to shop:
- Boohoo.com

Films I watched & enjoyed through August:
- Spy
- Jurassic World
- Where the heart is (so old but only just seen it)

TV:
- Pramface
- Pretty Little Liars (No Spoilers Please!)

Music:
- Rachel Platten - Fight Song (constantly on repeat)
- Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
- Ed Sheeran - Photograph (Felix Jaehn Remix)
- Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.