Tuesday 15 September 2015

My Makeup Stash | Lips

Hey, I've decided to do a 'Makeup Stash' series on my blog so you can see some of my makeup collection. I'm only including the makeup I actually like and wear otherwise there's really no point in me talking about them. I hope you like it and let me know which ones were your favourite in the comments.
NUDE LIPSTICKS.

Left - Right: Avon (Sparkling Bronze) | Topshop (Nevada) | Rimmel (3) | Collection (13 Satin Bow)

I love these lipsticks and wear them all the time. My favourites are Rimmel '3' & Avon 'Sparkling Bronze'. I just think these colours go with everything and look so nice on with a neutral eye or even a bronze/gold eye. I think out of all the lipsticks you're about to see, these are defiantly the ones I wear most.

BERRY PINKS.

Left - Right: Collection (9 China Rose) | New Dayz (22) | Rimmel (5) | Avon (Fuchsia Fame)

I've been reaching for more pinky reds recently as autumn is quickly approaching (sorry to those of you who are still hanging on to the last bits of summer, but to be honest i'm quite excited for the colder weather. Call me crazy). I just love Collections 'China Rose' it's a very subtle red but you can apply as much or as little as you like :) I think Collection is also a great brand to buy from if your maybe just starting out in make up because their products are all so so cheap and amazing quality :)

BABY PINKS & CORALS. 

Left - Right: Rimmel (Pink Blush 6) | Rimmel Kate Moss (16) | MUA (Nectar 16) | Collection (14)

These are also worn a lot and I think my favourite here is Rimmel 'Pink Blush'. It's such a pretty colour and one I think a lot of people would like, they're also super cheap & really moisturizing too. I actually have bought this one twice :) I think I bought it first when I was 11/12 and LOVED it so much that I bought another when that ran out. As you can see the pictures make the lipsticks appear very vibrant (which they are) but you can tone them down by applying a lip balm first and just simply applying a light layer of lipstick over the top.

LIP LACQUERS.


Lip lacquers are amazing. I love the way they make your lips look & the staying power is..wow. Yes the natural collection one isn't actually a 'lip lacquer' but i'd defiantly categorize it as one, the pigmentation is amazing and their only £1.99! I know (And it tastes like sweets).

LIP CRAYONS. 

Left - Right: Zoeva (Tender Rose) | Bourjois (Peach On The Beach) | Too Faced (Bigger Berry)

First of all look at how big that Bourjois lip crayon is..it's gonna last me a while. I like these because they are so moisturizing and perfect for the cold weather when all your lips want to do is crack, look disgusting and hurt. a lot! So if your someone who suffers from this like me then you should grab yourself one of these pronto.
LIP GLOSS.

Left - Right: Essence (Baby Doll's Favourite) | Bourjois (59) | No7 (Glaze) | Rimmel -the names came off sorry :(

Last but not least lip glosses :) I'm going to be honest and say I don't wear lip gloss too often because I find them so hard to wear longer than 5 minutes :( But I do like to if I just want something to wear on my lips that requires no effort. My fave is Bourjois '59'.

I hope you enjoyed this, I don't know why I've not done it yet actually. Let me know which lipsticks you like the look of and if you like the idea of a 'Makeup Stash' series and what you'd like me to show you :)

P.S - Sorry I couldn't put the links to all the products. If I missed them out it's because the name had rubbed off the packaging or they had been discontinued.

Cya x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.